Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'll leave it behind,

photo by zixin, May2011, on train back from KL

We love companion, don't we?

I like to be accompanied, really. Although I enjoy being alone too, sometimes. I have great friends. They make good companion. It doesn't matter on what and how much they do understand about my situation. I enjoy your accompany, thank you.

And not to forget, I have the ever great family too. Dad told me that failure is a norm in all lives. Yea, you fail, SO WHAT? He said that. You know what, dad, you make me cry. A smiley face he sent me in message, a cheerful emotion, just like the cheerful ringing tone he has on his phone.

Just weeks ago, I have just encountered things that are thousands time worse than this one. I should have known that this is not yet the worst, somethings else are.

I'm sorry. I m wrong. And I promise I will change.
人不贵于无过,而贵于改过。 I note that, dad.

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day. Good night.
*watching one piece to further cheering me up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment