Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I should stop entertaining my emotions

MY mother just woke up from A sleep and before she went for ANOTHER sleep, she asked me to shut my laptop, off MY father's streamyx router, the light and to go to bed. I will,later.


These are people who shared the same workplace with me in these 2 years and we had struggled through the super peak period of CNY together. We became friends and they gave me a great journey which I am sure I'll miss it one day.

We had a gathering at Mr Hee's house today and made ourselves steamboat for the whole day consumption. The photo is the only thing left at the end of the day.

And why is it in such green-ish colour?

Because hor..

Someone told me that the space between them were reserved for us that were absent.

People,
I am VERY FREE now. pls, don't come and kacau my feelings. I get emo very easily when life is not busy (too free to entertain my emotions). *I was busy entertaining my emotions that I didn't even what to leave on comments*

And, hours ago, when I was steamboat-ing, pieces of memories came back in mind. Remember that night ?

What to do? I stop working now and it is 1 month to go before the class starts, I am too FREE.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong to layan those thoughts la. Just find a balance and well recharge yourself from the break. As always my thoughts are with you people now and then too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karmen: :]

    Steve: >:] beli good

    ReplyDelete