Friday, May 6, 2011

The way back home

Sometimes, people around do make a lot different to me-self.
With the right persons, no matter what we do, everything suits in.
The feeling was just great to be with those right persons.

The decision to come back home is a wise move.
Regardless what lies in front for the next few weeks.
Here will be where it, everything, starts.



Took train back from KL to SP this time.
Together with chiew, we reached at yesterday morning 5.30am.
The moment when I see this piece of ground, the feeling, I can't describe.
The morning, I spent time swirling around the town.
No specific directions and destinations, simply moving around.
Debris of thoughts just randomly scattered all around, I can't sort it out.

There was once a time where I search all over for you guys.
But hey, you all are there.
All I have to do is to just look up.

I will work harder.
Till the time, wait for me.
When the time comes, we will be surely enjoy ourselves to the fullest.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment