Sunday, March 28, 2010

i love my family. Happy Birthday, grandpa.








Feel like posting something before i start off my 5 hours journey again.

It was grandpa's birthday yesterday. As usual, we had our celebration dinner at Xin Piao Xiang =)

I m missing my cousin so much.
and i think i will miss them even more when i go back to subang.

For ErJie, SanJie, Sinling, Zhongqi, Zhongheng, JingZheng, n my other cousins, and of course my forever lovely A~man:

TQ for always taking me to shop n trying out new styles
TQ for calling me n calm me down when i brake down, crying lonely in Subang.
TQ for being there, i really happy that u r in sunway too.
TQ for the cute message: muakz muakz muakz... =)
TQ for cheering up my life, i always laugh when i see u.
TQ for always tembak me, i learned from it to protect myself in the outside world.
TQ for the lovely present.. 'HOME'...i really like it =D

Thank you for taking part in my life. thank you.

P/s: Take care, JingZheng. enjoy and miss us always =)

Have i gone too far?..
well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment