Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thank You, all of u.

It was my 19th birthday on 17 March 2010.


Lovely pieces of secret recipe cakes from Mandy, Kangyan, Yanhui, Eva, Zoey, Carrie, Chuyee & Chai. did i leave out somebody? i hope not.
Thanks a lot =)
ohya, btw, there are cakes in my fridge, come to eat it. don't make me finish all these, i don't want to be fat..

Silver bracelet from Mandy, Kangyan, Yanhui, Eva, Zoey, Carrie, Chai, Sharmila, Chuyee & Alina. I love it ^^

And this, tq chai. tq for the totoro =D
Birthday card from Sharmila, Priya & Ratina. to be frank, i was a bit shock when i saw Ratina's name. no offence ya. Tq guys. =D
Aha, the cake i had in xiao shu's house. Thank you xiao shu, soi sim, chintze, ziyin & zijun. I was really surprised n touched **

Thank you :
- facebook-ers for the wish

-those wished me through msg



Special thanks to :
- Dad n Mum.i love u all. =)

- Bro. i love u n pls read my essays.tq =)

- Stefanie, my best friend. i will use that voucher to maximal expand. tq =)

- Chai, my-possible-lover. tq for the lie. u did it for good reason, may god bless u. tq =)



I had a great birthday. Thank you very much, to all of u ^^

1 comment:

  1. hellllllloooo. i am the FIRST person to post the first comment on your first blog. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete