Monday, June 7, 2010

End MUFY. end.

It seems to be quite a long time since MUFY ended.

ANNOUNCEment here:
Zixin Lim has officially finished her Monash University Foundation Year :)
...provided that she meets the requirements to enter Monash...


i malas to tell stories. lets those photos do it.

Math Class. See my lecturer? Ms Pang :) She is a nice old lady. very caring like a mama.
aha..Biology. Ms Sangeeta is quite proud that she could hide in between us. Can't see?! ok, the 4th pretty lady from the left :)
Don't really like this photo. too shaky. don't blame my camera, blame the 1 holding it XD
Our cute teacher bought us a cake. for our farewell and also to celebrate her 1st semester of teaching.
She is a nice teacher who tried her very best to help us. I evolved in the 3rd topic test because of her. Too bad if i scored bad after so much effort she had put on.
English. I will never forget: Andy + Martin + Atticus.
And the 'have faith in God, your ass are mine' >:)
I like her---->Mrs Gail Hunt. Her full name is Diana Gail Hunt. Cool, yea? >:)
She married a British. And she is going to fly migrate over to london after the semester, and she is very eager+happy for that which means we were her last batch of students in Sunway..
I will miss her very much.
Extra here: meet my Libya friend---> Asma. pretty she, isn't it :)

When everything finally came to an end, joy and excitement didn't BOOOMmm out as aspected earlier.
Delfiny asked me one day: Will you miss it(college life) ?
Me: ........i don't know.


Perhaps, i will think them sometimes.

No comments: