Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Every shalala still shines.

Life has been quite relaxing these days and after all, I've been drowning (suffocating softly) in those marvelous songs and melodies. yeeeyeyey~

Oh well, I'll listen to songs of all era, including oldies but it may not be only oldies **wink wink :) Well, so occasionally...songs that get me 共鸣 (attract me) are mostly oldies, **wink wink and I'll keep repeating the same old song once I fall in love with it for many many many times. Some say this is a baaaaad habit. blek, choi meh.

Dad always banyak comments on songs I favor, he's quite particular on how the singers carry along with each song. Thanks to those Hi5, he taught me to catch and figure the beauty of each nice songs.

One of friends recommended 2 songs: 'Imagine' and 'Woman' by John Lennon, one of my favorite artists. 'Imagine' was the first song that lead me to this great man and I love it a lot.As for 'Woman', I do remember we talked bout it last time. Er..I don't remember how it was when I listen to this song last time. So, once again I sat down quietly and played the song. I like the guitar and the pace each time when he sang the '..woman~' :) The song is nice indeed. I'll like it more if it is '..oh~Man..' ! hahax.

Just recently I start watching 《星光大道》season 7, one of the hottest show in Taiwan. There was this theme of a particular episode named: 跨時代金曲 (songs of those years---->oldies lor) wow, so much nice songs that have been dig out.
Oldies again...
海上花 -甄妮
一见你就笑 -邓丽君
为你我受冷风吹 -林忆莲
一路上有你-张学友
我的未来不是梦 -张雨生
华若离枝 -苏芮
不只是朋友 -黄小琥
我是不是你最疼爱的人 -潘越云
爱得比较深 -陈淑桦
茉莉花 -凤飞飞(由表演嘉宾邻家王子演绎。搞砸了~)
成全我的梦 -黄乙玲
想哭就到我怀里哭 -庾澄庆
激情之后 -张清芳
夜太黑 -林忆莲
爱不对人 -江蕙
太傻 -巫启贤 (thumbs up!)
其实你不懂我心 -童安格


For now, I'm glued to the song 'Yesterday once more' by carpenters.
Again, oldies... :)

老哥哟,我每次想到的画面都是你以前老是七早八早放那首“崇拜”,一边哼哼一边拖地的场景咧。晨光下,你穿着睡衣的背坨坨的‘倩’影,awwwww :3

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man !! LoL, it's quite some oldies isn't it ? You can also try "Aubrey" from The Bread, my all time emo oldies, so does "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" by Al Green or BeeGees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey is so sO SO E.M.O. but it's nice =)

    ReplyDelete