Friday, December 10, 2010

Versatile blogger award ?!


Before I start anything, I suppose I should thank Rachel for the award.

As Rachel said, in order for me to "activate" the award, (your english is good, rachel :b) I need to:

1. Thank and link the person who gave me this award
2. Share SEVEN facts about myself
3. pass the award to seven other blogs that I've recently discovered and leave them a note to tell them about the award.

Ermm. Again, thanks a million + trillion, Rachel. I don't really think I'm eligible for the award, not that I'm humble but seriously, no.

And I bet you passed the reward to me just because of the 2nd 'syarat'. Aren't you ?! nyek nyek. ok la, 7 facts bout myself.

Fact1
I talk a lot (it's quite annoying, sometimes), my mum talks a lot, so does my grandpa. Genetics, that's all I can said bout it.

Fact2
I eat a lot. When I just reached my hometown that day after my semester1, my dad told my mum: 'buy rice. take the 10kg packaging 1. she's back.'

Fact3
I sleep a lot. So I always oversleep. Even if I keep changing my phone alarm tone, I always get immune to it after 3 days.

Fact4
I am doing biotech, but I don't really like science. Perhaps, I'll like it one day because someone told me: Living is not doing what you like, but to like what you doing. I'm learning to live with it.

Fact5

I am totally a chinese educational kid. Nothing to be proud of (seriously nothing). That's the reason I favor chinese songs, novels, movies and passages more. And my english sucks. Blogging in english is one of the ways to make me write, and it always takes me hours to squeeze out the few hundreds of words (includes this 1) T.T

FACT6 *IMPORTANT
I love MAYDAY. They are the source of momentum in my living. In Mandarin, 信仰.

*talking bout 信仰,may dad has his own 'special' 信仰.
爸,我们挂一个christmas圈圈在大门那边har?

做么要leh?我又不是基督教.

酱你是拜什么的?

我拜金.挂一个大铜钱la.

.....我靠~


FACT7 *IMPORTANT
I am blessed. I have great family, families and friends. I'm loved by many ppl whom I love them too. Whoever up there, thank you very much for leading them to me. Thanks.



That's all I think. As for the 3rd syarat, I don't think I'll continue doing it until I am familiar enough with the blogs that I'm currently reading. But the main reason for not completing the task as to accept the award is: well........as I have said, I am not yet eligible.
I hope to accept it officially one day.


Till we meet again, Mr.Versatile blogger award, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment