Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter is here!! - 冬至

Before anything bout Christmas, we've the Winter Solstice Festival here to say 'hai' to everyone. It's commonly know as Dōngzhì Festival and with it, we can roughly mark an end to the year of 2010.

TangYuan is no doubt the food of the fest! yeyey~
I've been hanging around with my dearest sisters, learning to make my own TangYuan. With all the hard works, we did it finally. And the 'appearance' is surprisingly good!
We have green (pandan), yellow (pumpkin), orange (carrot), white (ori), red (dragon fruit) and pink (also dragon fruit), a total of 6 colours! It's awesome.

And now, I have a full tuperwear of raw TangYuan in the fridge.
I gonna wake up early tomorrow morning and make it ready for dad and mum before they go off to work. ---must must must wake up!-----
=^^=


this was the TangYuan I helped to make at Grandma's house last year. a bit dull hor..


冬至秋过又一年
红橙黄绿还有白
我把祝福搓成圆
愿君明年会更好

务必尝尝糖水汤
切记我情如此甜
若君觉得汤圆咸
请君原谅我把汗水也搓了进去 (嘻!)

No comments:

Post a Comment