Monday, April 25, 2011

Part Time RA-----Zasssss!

Had my very first day of being a RA--Research Assistant. sounds cool, yea?
Few things that may sum up the day:

1. Giant Subang Jaya is going to be closed soon, for renovation purpose, according to what the staff manager had told me. (but I think it looks more to like '炸腊')

2. Customers on Monday is very extremely sangat amat LITTLE, if it goes the same way for the next 4 days, I'll be in very extremely sangat amat BIG prob.

3. People's response towards research is not very promoting. I could only get 5 out of 10 who allowed me to finish a complete sentence; 2 out of the 5 to actually picked up the pen and answered to the questionare.

4. I met many different kinds of people.

5. I gain many different kinds of responds from the people.

6. Last but not the least, I learnt many different kinds of lie to reject one.
eg:
"Sorry, I'm in a hurry." ......................................then you can see them walking around at speed of 1cm/hour.
OR
"Well, actually I've filled up the similar questions before." .................see my first sentence of this post.
tmd. what lame excuses were that.

Anyway, this will sure to be a great experience.
And I have a partner who is quite helpful, don't worry. (am I talking to myself?)
And aha, when the $$ is in the hands, everything will be worth of. muahahahahaha :D


Zassssssssss!! a new word learnt from the partner. He is an interesting guy btw :)

Zassssssssssssssssssss!! sleep well tonight, and prepare for tomorrow !

Zassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! spirit splashing !

Zasss!
Zasss!
Zasss!


p/s: have you heard before ? :
太阳很猛。
单单是用来晒衣服的话,好像太浪费了。

那晒命吧。
I didn't . cuz I just read it from a very me-like blog.
And I like it very much.
Zasss!

No comments:

Post a Comment