Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11.11.11



11.11.11; without noticing, we went out for the post exam-celebration on that very day. If it was not because of the friends and what we did on that day, that very day would be just as normal as every single day always be. No/never a date is ever be repeated, every date is special by its own and with someone doing something on that someday, that very date becomes meaningful.

We had fun, we had joy, we had laughter. We enjoyed that day very much, didn't we? If you were not, at least I was. I really love your accompanies, sincerely.

Something comes along and something went by. When we were having fun, we never know what is going to happen at the next moment. Two of us had decided to leave the house and to stay a little nearer to the Uni. Believe it or not, we never have the plan to cause troubles to others who stay. But, troubles caused and I am not able to pretend as if nothing happens. So I try, I try my best to minimize the consequences that come along. To blame or not to blame, I can't control; but to do what I can do at this far. If someone were to ask the reasons for what I've done at the first place, all I can tell is just: I did that for my own good. Selfish? perhaps, I am. I'm sorry for if it hurts anyone.

Wish all happiness and happy holiday;
Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment