Friday, November 25, 2011

Back at home town

Just fetch Stef at the bus stop, 11 o'clock at night, back from KL. Then, we had a little chat while she having her supper at the nasi lemak stall (rm2 for 3 packets, I wonder how they make their profit).

Oi, STEVE OOI, it is your job to drive her okay..;only if u were back here. and all others out there, remember our night-routines? I'm back at hometown for few days, dislike Stef, it's my looong,long,loooooong summer break >:) yet, the empty-ness just fell on when I drove Stef across the town, passing by the hang-out spots..dot dot dot..and dot dot dot..and dot dot dot..



Photo taken during the ran-away off to Melacca. looks a little bit odd, wasn't it? some friends suggested some editing to make it looks more emo-ish. neh, I tried..and this is what I can do best :b

Stefanie, one of the only few persons I know I can rely on in this whole damn world. Perhaps, we don't keep in contact very often, less messaging, less skype, less FB msg; perhaps, she may not be right beside me when I am down, panic, sad; and neither do I stand by her side when she is in need. But she is my best friend, what to do? I am always grateful to have a buddie like her; just like those we have always seen in the loves-drama (Korean especially), the main actress and her best friend....alright, alright, I watched too much drama recently.

Should I...learn from this photo? next time, to take this kinna photo, I should/ or I have to tilt the head a little bit and move the body aside a little bit, just like how the other girl looked like in the photo. Perhaps, the emo-effects will be better ?let's try next time.

3 comments:

  1. fuhh....after all....i'm just a driver.....:'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...* padding shoulder.
    Don't be sad by my statement. when I mention some1 in my post, it usually means I miss some1 :)
    ~by the good side of me
    -------------------------------------------

    Driver or not driver, faster come back la !!!
    ~by the bad side of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....i wish to come back too....but the thought of everytime i come back i pay few thousand just simply made me stay here....lol

    ReplyDelete