Friday, November 4, 2011

For another 6 days, my Year2Semester 1 will officially come to an end. With the last paper of Final examination, everything that I learn in Year2 will end there. When I walk out the examination hall, will I be crying or will I smile? I got no idea.

This is a hard semester. For 4 months, my life was filled with assignments, tests, reports, experiments and now the examinations. For all students, it is a norm, isn't it? To say that I suffer a lot, is it really true? All students have assignments; all students sit for exams, what the hell on earth that YOU have the excuse to say 'suffer'? And what are YOU complaining about??

The only difference between all students and I will always be the ways we treat the tasks, the attitudes. Have YOU done what YOU should be doing all this while? Did YOU really do? I've been always telling myself to change, to improve, to be a better man. But did YOU make it? Did YOU ever mean what YOU said? When time flies, when things can't be turned around, I will tell myself not to look back, but to look forward. I believe I learn lessons and that I will never ever walk on the same path. YOU really do? If it is so, what happen now? Why are YOU here??

I don't like this and neither YOU. So I tell YOU to stop it. But can YOU ?


original singer: Teresa Teng.

No comments:

Post a Comment