Thursday, September 16, 2010

さくら


さくら
(Cherry Blossoms)
Lyrics: 森山直太朗
Music: 森山直太朗


A single petal falls on my shoulder and I take it into my hand
When I close my eyes you’re standing beside me
Full lyrics' translation.

..Continuos from the previous post..

these songs are simply nice.
When those melodies going round my mind, memories flip though.
those that i be with during the time,
those that i crazy along with,
those that i cried together with,
those that i love,
those that love me, and
those that i appreciate the most.

No hard feelings *kar-men :)
But i cnt help smiling :)

To all of you out there,
(dad, mum, bro, all my lovely cousins, friends and those who know my name)

I wish you happiness :)





I look into my heart and found you all. And I realised how rich I am.
-quoted from an old msg.

No comments:

Post a Comment