Monday, September 27, 2010

Hunting for Sakae's Sushi

Date: 24th Sept 2010
Venue: Sunway Pyramid (main point: Sakae Sushi)

I hardly use any words to describe the day.
It was such random that "don't know who" suggested to celebrate "don't know what" by killing our wallets spending for Sushi.
And there we went, to Sakae's Sushi.

Well, on the way to those sushi, we had great time with photo shots.
Looking at these ppl, I can't help thinking of the time when I started to be in love with camera..
Really thanks to SinChiewXueji which turned a camera-shy's me into the one I am today :)

These are so-called- the random shots -^ ^-

At the shutter bus' stop in front of Monash.

KTM. from KL-Sunway Pyramid ?





And finally, at Sakae's Sushi.

The prettiest shot of Rachel I got on that day ^^

Poh Keng a.k.a the round round face :D

oops, this is just random. the egg-ie and vivienne.


I very much like Vivienne and PohYee in this particular shot :)
We had fun. Yeap. we had it :)
What else can I say?
besides telling that these ppl are becoming more and more camera-sensitive these days
0(^ ^)0

No comments:

Post a Comment