Saturday, September 11, 2010

what else to ask for more?

It was the day when:

Mama came to visit me in sunway during RAYA.
(well, she was actually visiting her Sis-my aunt, then shun bian came and see me T^T )

She came with my 3rd aunt.
(the 1 they visiting was the 4th aunt, 2nd aunt was in Thailand, our beloved neighbour, hope she and her family having all fun there)

Of course her husband came too (as the driver) and so as her sonS (yea, all male).

And what happened to my mama's husband? he was having his own sweet time with his audioS, the 2nd wife of his.
(and his obsession over her was more than his desire to see his daughter T^T )

We went to Pyramid.
(....again, i had been there 3 days berturut-turut....)

Together with my 4th aunt's and 3rd aunt's daughtherS and sonS (in short, my cousins la),
we went down to the ICE RING.

Oh my GOOdneSS.when uncle paid for our tickets...i couln't believe my eyes.
rm232.for 7 kids (including me).
(/‵Д′)/~ ╧╧
stupid pyramid's ICE, sucking blood ar?!

So, there we were. On the ICE.
No doubt, I worried for all of them, looking after those kiddyS.
oh, those little kiddyS were cekap betul to go round and fall and round and fall and round and fall and rounnd and fall......full of courage. *solute
All of us later came out of the ICE RING with wet pants and butts. hah' -_________-!
and zhongqi and zhongheng said they played roller skate last time.
hey, must teach me la.......... -^ ^-

Next (well, pyramid has actually not much fun places for them to play lor.....),
those really KiddyS stayed at the Popular BookStore,
while zhongheng , zhongyi, and zhongqi cabut lari to go other sides of pyramid.

HEre are some photos taken..hah'



They seems to like the tall friend a lot..... -^ ^-

Then, we went eat.and i felt so Sungai Petani-ed.
These are the ppl that stand a very sinificant part in my life.
They were the 1 i refused to leave back there in my hometown and moved on here to become a KL ppl.
They can never be replaced.by anything.

mama brought me the coconut-filled GongZaiBeng.
which are supposed to replace the moon-cake.

(公仔饼)
I like my Moon-cakeS.

WAnna try some? hmmmm. let me see how much i left now....

It was awsome.
My mama was here.
My lovely cousinS were here.
ans so as my aunts and uncles.
Not forgeting my mOOn-cakes.

What else can there be to make me ask for more?
-^ ^-

No comments:

Post a Comment