Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All because of them


First and for most, millions of thanks to all the firemen for tonight.
All because of them, everyone was safe.

I was driving back from work.
From far, I saw flame of fire popping out somewhere very near to my home-ie.
By the time I reach home, I saw mum standing anxiously in front of the house.
Her face was bad. She was worried bout the fire.
My dad was not at home and she was alone.
That was the very first time I saw her in such frightened way.
But all I could do was to be right there standing beside her.

People were all around my neighbourhood watching the 'live show'.
I cant stop myself from cursing these kepo people.
What if the fire spread across to our house and how could us run away?
Stupid and headless.

Fire engines arrived soon.
There were a total of 4 fire engines, and 1 of them was even from Padang Lembu.
That was a self-volunteered firemen team and another 1 was volunteered team from SP.
The house on fire was just few houses away from mine.
And so the firemen used the fire hydrant, right in front of the house next to mine.

While standing there, I could actually feel the tension with 2 fire engines stopped right in front of my house and the firemen worked in their full speed.
It was so blessed to have them.
Thank you very much.

The siren went off after an hour.
No one was hurt as far as I concerned and the reason for the fire was not yet know.


This is not a primary essay of 'bla bla incident'.
This is a real story happened 2 hours ago.
And I am greatful that I am still alive and my house stand still.

1 comment:

  1. i remembered there were one fire, few years back, on a rainy day, in the town...

    ReplyDelete