Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tada, that's the way it goes.

At one point, you might forget where your real home is.
Then once an eye-opener comes along, you get the worst case of homesick.
You'll want all the things that you used to be familiar with.
And tada, that's the way it goes...
Quoted from vijay

It's so true for me. The 3 months-holiday back here at home seems like a vacation for me. This is the place where I hide from realities.At this place, I can like anything I like, do anything I do. With family and cousins, I find myself loved by all of them. With friends, I find my true self facing them. Here, I feel safe.But somehow, when these 3-months ends, I know I'll be back there again. And it may be something very confusing, as though that town is the actual place I should be at.

Talked to Stef just now. On phone, we spoke a lot; about friends, how life going on, bla bla bla. And some friends we talked about, are being not-very-good recently. May them find their ways and survive..; When it goes around things related to these ppl, I felt myself sort of refreshed.

All these while, since I started working, I've been facing all sorts of people everyday. To greet these customers, smiling from cheek to cheek I do every moment. Even if I really really really REALLY don't feel like smiling. To serve these customers, guessing around with their thoughts I do every moment. Have to know what they prefer, how they'll want it to be, and worst, to predict their spending ability and that is the thing I hate the most. To judge a person by their look/appearance/wearings is a surviving tool that I need, like it or not, I must have it and use it. That's so bad.

Everyday when I'm back, I don't feel like going to bed. Because once I close my eyes, the next thing I know when I wake up, it's another new day..working day.
Today's job: 10am til 11pm. Exhausted I am.

Anyway, no matter how it is, at least I'm still at home.
And this is very much better than the life I'll be facing when Feb ends.


..sigh..

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! For the first time I have been quoted.

    I'd say bear with it, but then again, I've never actually worked before so I don't know what it is.

    Don't worry, there shall be CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vijay: Then i shall quote more from your blog ^^
    Steve: ^^

    ReplyDelete