Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4

- to your sibling



哥,

I have not been seeing you for 1 year.
Everything goes fine and smooth?

Er.

Well.

Yea.

Okay.

Hmm.

....

....

Just to tell you la, treat yourself better.

Use that money to buy yourself something. Or you can go for a trip. Or just anything else you like. My laptop is old and lousy and stupid heavy and though I really hope for a new laptop, I can always earn myself money to get it. Did you know, when dad told me that you want to buy me a laptop with your pocket money, I cry........almost :b

你干嘛对我酱好啦 ?!

When dad grounded two of us for the missing sweet in the fridge, you admitted yourself so we could both go to sleep rather that standing whole night. Deep inside, you knew it well that you didn't eat that much, aren't you? That's why you so bo syok me for quite some time after that. But I knew the reason why. '你是哥哥,她是妹妹', mum said that to the 10++-year-old you. I heard it.

When we have been together in the same clubs and units, you always complained to take me along for the activities. For more, you have been taking me with bikes for quite some time till mum bought me a bike too. You hate it so much when your friends said: 'your sis ar..' I knew. But still we went through those years, together.

When you finally got yourself license, you always said no and scolded like hell whenever I asked for a ride. But after awhile, you'd come and knock my door, :'What time you want to go la?' Not in a very good manner, but I don't mind at all......as long as I get what I want :3

When you got your pay for the first part time job, you bought yourself your 1st phone. Then you changed to the 2nd one, the one I'm using now. When you left for INTEK, dad half-sponsored you for a laptop, the one I'm using now. When you started hanging around KL, you bought yourself a mp3, I spoiled that one edi.. Then there you went to Aus, you bought yourself more mp3s and aha.. Ipod. The blue Nano, the one I using now.

.........................................................................

To survive alone in foreign country is already not an easy task. For more, you have not asked for extra pocket money from home ever since you leave. How you save up the money, I know, I know it so well.
Just for once, use it for yourself, k?
*but I don't mind receiving little presents la..^^

Er.
Last time ar.. I told you that you must treat me better that your GF (if you have) ; but now I give you an allowance, which is: you can treat your GF as well as you treat me. Happy? No need thanks me la :)

Ohya, for my 20th birthday, what you want for the birthday wish? The 1st wish belongs to you. Let me know when you think of one.



Ps: May your house will not be flooded or flushed away. They said the Queensland's flood is very severe now. Be healthy and safe.

Love you always,

No comments:

Post a Comment