Saturday, July 30, 2011

Re-wind-ing.

Hey, you two. Your smiles look so wide in my camera shot !photo by zixin, July2011


Ehmmm. He and his "stunts". Insurans tak warranty punya dui..

photo by zixin, July2011


We planned to build a dragon [at first, snow(sand)man]; but it ended up being a "crocodile" :)
photo credits: Stef



You, with your harmonica; and you, with your pail. Together, we have the 难兄难弟 band !
photo by zixin, July2011


Bottles of beer, how I wish I have them in my blanket now.
photo by zixin, July2011



SO that I can sleep deadly withought thinking bout you guys.

photo by zixin, July2011


But, if possible, let me dream bout you people.
And then, I'll have to mark an end to my July 2011, my holiday filled up by you people.
Re-wind-ing, the last time for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment