Saturday, July 23, 2011

There's a motivating song at my blog.

What faith can do - Kutless

"I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling down
I've seen miracles just happened
Silent prayers get answered
Broken heart become brand new
That's what faith can do."

A song sometimes becomes very addictive as it was played during some moments that are memorable. And yea, it was the song that was played in the car on our way back from Langkawi. Every time after a random+crazy trip with this gang of people, there must be something growing bigger and bigger deep inside, that I knew I've been refreshed, filled with strength to move forward, giving out more and more that I can. We had fun, we had joy, we had each other, whom we know are striving hard to reach our own goals in lives. On the next stop we meet, we'll harvest what we worked for. So, let's see, how far we can go.We may not be going through the same paths, but like we said before, we're under the same piece of blue sky.

Cheers, my dear buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment