Monday, August 9, 2010

Blood Donated :)

So, there were me. On the bed,donating blood for the very 1st time :)
eventually,i took this photo while having my blood flew out from my vein.
It(the needle) was on my right hand, so the other cacat left hand hardly get any nice angle -________-!!

There is a Health Education campaign run by Monash in conjunction with the Women's Week this whole week.
And so is the blood donation (go donate your blood, ppl ^^)

I wanted to donate the blood last time in Matrik Perlis, but the haemoglobin thingy in the blood can't pass the target line...1st attempt, failed.
(and sad to say my body weight was barely meet the requirement that time, now..haiz..)

Finally, I get my blood donated. yeah yeah~


当护士把整袋的丢在我面前时,胆很大的我不小心被吓到一下
(/‵Д′)/~ ╧╧

一袋新鲜出炉热烘烘的(还没拔管)。
摸下去暖暖的,
想它前一秒还在我身体里面流窜,下一秒就被我给遗弃到胶囊里了。


再见啦
,你不要难过啦。
阿我不是不要你,只是想让你出去看看外面花花的世界。
幸运的话,你还可以帮到需要你的人吖 ^^
走好啦 阿

No comments:

Post a Comment