Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An update

An updated list of something called friends.

Chai
-my current room partner.
-who tolerates my super-hyper-irritating alarm everyday and yet, say nothing bout it.
-who wrote a note this morning:
'dear eva, later wek zixin up coz I cldn't wek her up now sket she didn't put morning alarm tq.'
TQ so muchie :)

Chuyee
-my pig-dog friend (in mandarin)
-who willing accompany me to ponteng A Juan's chemistry and go lepak-ing.
-who treats me at almost as sincere as my lover.
*ohya, remember the time we took ppl's couple seats? luv u
TQ very very muchie :)

Eva
-my part time driver.
-who takes me with her Proton almost everyday without a single charge.
-who takes me into the car-washing-washing world.*it was the 1st time i had that experience.
-who did so much for me, but i was not there when she nearly broke down.
*call me.even if i cnt do anything, at least i will be there together crying with u.
TQ sooO muchie :)

Looi
-who will never forget to tel me:
'Rest well, eat well, sleep well, walk well, study well..Hope everything is going well there :) Stay positive ^_^'
TQ, sincerely :)

KArry (CArrie?)
-whom i just got to know her better although we had been staying together for almost 1 year.
-who always ask me:
'have u eaten?...aiyo, don't eat maggie la...u want eggs?'
TQ a lots :)

PoHHHH Keng
-the gang that i sayang very much
-whom i share the recipe of guy-watching during most of the lectures.
-who always ketuk me:
'yeeeeeerrrrrrr......u very yellow lor (in mandarin)' though i didn't say anything in yellow also.
TQ a lots too :)

PoH Yee
-the pinky girl that i also sayang very much
-who saja saja spam my facebook n blog almost everyday.
-whom i like to sit with during lectures..
-who will always say:
'zixinzixin~ my dearrrrrr ~'
TQ, darl :)

Stef
-my best friend ever.
-who is having hard time now but i cnt help.
-whom i would like to say:
'GAMbateh. i know u can.'
TQ for everything u gave me, and i wish i can do the same for u too :)

Zoey
-my ex-bed partner
-whom i will like to wish: happy bahagia-ing !
TQ, my ex :)



that should be enough for today.
many more is not stated here, but still i wanna say: TQ :)

*btw, the above list is in alphabetical order. with no means on the any priority ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment