Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Idiots

3 Idiots - a Bollywood comedy film staring by Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Madhavan.
Watching bollywood film again after so long...hahax.

The story line is pretty simple and commonly seen, but it seeps into me somehow.
Sorry but I can't really tell the feeling that wonders me when I see the 3 students struggle to survive through their university lives.
It's definitely a movie for students, for universities' students especially.
Watch it, and you may feel the same as I did.
Ohya, I watched it just a day after the last paper of my Final Exam, in case you may want to know....how 'don't-know-how-to-tell' the feeling was to watch this movie at that moment.

I like this song: Give me some sunshine
sad case, youtube doesn't allow me to post it here.
Same goes to the Official Trailer .
You may not be understanding the language, but you'll get the meaning of the song for sure :)

'Aal is wel', that's what the guy(grabbing his blue butts) always tell his buddies.

Lay your hand above your left chest, pat it gently, and tell it: hey brother, aal is wel, don't worry.



aal is wel. yea, all is well.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Coincidentally, this coming tuesday there's this movie for fund-raising purposes in my uni :) looks like I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go bah go bah. the movie itself is worth watching, meanwhile doing some charity. Good for u :)

    ReplyDelete