Friday, November 12, 2010

I love you, girls =)

Somehow I love to recall things that have gone pass, things that are already in past tense.
ermm..perhaps, it will be more accurate to say I love to call for things that is beyond my reach now.
Is it a bad habit?
..............................Who knows wor.

No doubt I miss my dad and mum. and my brother.
I miss my cousins, my grandpaS, grandmaS, uncles and aunts.
I miss all the gatherings that we had.
I miss my friends back at hometown there.
I miss the food. I miss my car. I miss the places.

but yeyey, look around me now.

Nearest to me- Chai vege. She is such a funny and so-lame girl. She has a glowing-in-the-dark poster of a pretty woman above her bed now. and just recently, she likes to hang things under the sun, eg: books, spectacles, slippers..all sorts of things except clothes. according to her, those organisms cry and are all wet. cute she.

Then the Eva Siao. She is definately a siao girl. never see her face-with-no-laughter, even when the time ppl tembak her in facebook, this is the best thing of her. she can laugh when she is on facebook, on twitter, reading, talking, driving, having her exams, and at most when eating. she smiles to the food. yes, she does. cute she.

oh, here comes the autotroph-YanHui. She is directionless and super-slow-react-able. she is labeled: coffee, cornflakes, fengyou. so and so. ohya, she always find her things on the clothes hanger recently. the happiest moment of hers when she is on phone talking to her boyfriend a.k.a daddy, i guess. cute she.

and Zoey. aha, her bahagia always come in front of our door, very frequently indeed. and guess what, she tells me that she doesn't like to wear dress. but hey, I bet she will be super pretty in dress with her super-nice body :D how I know? I am her ex-bed-partner ma..hahax, cute she.

not to forget ChuYee-the girl that bad-influenced me the most. I did feel a bit lost when she is not in Casa Subang anymore. So, I ended up to be staying up in pyramid till very late and always come back casa alone. pitty me. somehow, both of us are facebook-relationships-engaged here in Subang.hahax.we talk a alot, from shopping to relationships to guys to bra to underwear, you name it. she is pretty in her way. cute she.

and here come my recent hang-out gang in monash: poHyee, poHkeng, Ra-chel and her lover Vivienne.

poHyee- what a lovely girl. the whole world is so lovely and wonderful whenever she talks to me. even in msn chat, I can see the smiling face appear in every line of the words. She will just come randomly : 'xin xin~'. and some influence from her I think, I am so frequent to say : I love you and I miss you recently. the day is just so nice when I turn in my msn and see a messege saying: xin xin..muakz :) cute she.

poHkeng- the 2nd poH. she doesn't really like when I call her : poHkeng. anyway, she is now immune to the name after all. She is the one who lent me her phone to play games during lectures- best thing to do during lectures. and yea, I like her. cute she.

Ra-chel- the K-pop lover whose boyfriend is a Mayday-lover too. Well, she is so-damn-pretty. I wanted to say that ever since I saw her during MUFY. She has her own way of humour. 'se se de'. she likes to blame all the 'sengek' thought on me although she is the one who came out with all those yellow-jokes. she say i m the 'catalyst'. LOL. cute she.

Vivienne- the lover of Rachel. they sleep together, eat together, go to class together, still they have so many things to talk bout.....in facebook. and vivienne, she is actually 'diam-diam ubi berisi'. she will be sitting beside when the san-pa start chatting and when the activation energy is somehow reached..she can talk a lot! including those 'jokes'. haiz, cute she.



I will never know how lucky I am now till I look around and I found them. and yea, there are others too, only that I can't name it one by one.
I am depressed of my chemistry paper. yes I am.
But instead of spending time regreting for the paper, it will be a better approach to blog about these girls, I think.

Girls, you are wonderful.
I want to love you all more and more! -^ ^-


p/s: Good luck for the up-coming paper !

No comments:

Post a Comment