Friday, November 19, 2010

Post-Exam

Days have been busy ever since the Final Exam was over.
A lot of things I have encountered and gone through.
Some got me into tears and some made me laugh.
Many thanks to those who had accompanied me all this while.
I am super-ly greatful that you guys were there for those moments.
Again, Thank You.

And not forgetting the awesome food that I have tried these days.
So =D for being taken by those awesome ppl and being surprised for every single (new) discovery.hahax.

Day1.(straight after the last paper of Finals)
如家小厨-Zhia's Kitchen Restaurant, located just beside the Kim Gary at Pyramid.
Their soup's' are so much home-made-feel.so ngam!

Day2.
Planned to go Klang for the famous Bak Kut Teh. Too bad, there was no more bak left when we reach there at about 1pm. ended up eating at the nearby Mamak Restaurant. according to uncle, the Mamak restaurant is famous too...as many ppl go there when they miss the Bak Kut Teh (Our case, for example T.T) pity sanxiu and stef, came so far from shah alam to eat mamak food which they eat almost everyday at intek.kesian.

*Stef stayed overnight at my place that night. we discovered cheap books (with 50-70% off !!) at the Popular Warehouse Sale at Summit the next day which got us into hyperactive stage the whole night :)
I need that and I'm really pleased that you were there, TQ stef.

Day3.
猪肉面-Pork mee, one of the famous hawker food at SS15.
The mee is quite nice, but it will be nicer if the taoke-saw(taoke's wife) could be more polite. she was so damn 'diao'(吊). and wish I won't have to wait for more than 1 hour to get my mee done the next time T.T

德国咸猪手(ham zhu shao..hah!)- Roast-pork-leg. at 老港,Lao Gang Chinese Food Restaurant in Puchong. You can never imagine how perfect the roasted pork was. though it was just the part of a pig's hind leg, it was huge and perfectly roasted till very crunchy. Uncle kept feeding me with the super-thick-edipose layer(fat) attached with the crunchy skin. beh~tahan~la !!

Day4
Dang dang! the J Cool yogurt ice-cream. there is one at Pyramid. Go and try it out =D
Kamxia for taking me there, kamxia kamxia- to Sinling 四姐 and Liling.

photo by zixin 2010

photo by zixin 2010


Sad case: these food are killing me softly.
but good news is: I am going home !
Can't wait to hug my bed.muakz.

No comments:

Post a Comment