Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 16

-to Someone that’s not in your country


Hi there.

Ever since the day we collected our SPM result, we have not been seeing each other till that day.
A simple msg in facebook: 靓女,这次回国我要见到你,一起去K房飚五月天的歌!!!
Hah, there we go.
Thank you so much for busy changing time and venue to suit my time.
Though I have been busy around with other things (I really feel bad bout this,sorry)
but at least we made it once to really sing our lungs out ^.^

How many persons will I meet in this whole damn world whom I can share the exact same interest and go gila for it?
I really appreciate this what we call 缘.

You're leaving Malaysia this afternoon and just out of sudden I think I gonna miss you a lot.
Till we meet again, take care.



伤心的都忘记了 只记得这首笑忘歌
那一年天空很高风很清澈 从头到脚趾都快乐
我和你都约好了 要再唱这首笑忘歌
这一生只愿只要平凡快乐 谁说这样不伟大呐


《笑忘歌》,让它陪我到你回来的时候,这是你讲的 。

No comments:

Post a Comment