Wednesday, February 9, 2011

During CNY

As it always does, CNY comes and goes very quickly.
Somehow, and I don't know why, this CNY was just a CNY for me.
A CNY-ish CNY. Don't get me?
Well, it was a CNY filled with angpaus, mandarins, families, friends, steamboats..and bla bla bla.
Everything was just nice except that the what we called 'feeeeeeeeeel' was absent.

It takes me a while to type this post, to look for the starting point.
Erm, lets start with my mum's shoes.
So, these were my mum's and her sisters' shoes for the year.
Imagine these 40++aunties pakat and wore the same shoes on the same day.
姐妹情深, that's all I can say ~:)

So, here come the big boss for the year: Mr Rabbit !
Oops, there were these one-ear and the multi-earS-rabbits, erm, blame the DNA or genetic-modifying technology....?
Rabbits say Hi to all ~:D

At a time, I thought I'm still 6. and they're still 7 and 8.
The 'Eagle catch Chickens' (-directly translated from Mandarin).
All because of the 2 kids in between, we ran and shouted like hell.
And the consequence was: we were all soaked in sweats after the 2nd round.
Eagle with the angpaus :)

Time for food ^-^
We did an awesome thing during the dinner. And I'll try to get the photo for it.
Well, the camera was off for this new year, all the above photos are to be credited to Yam-a-man.
Perhaps I was lazy,
perhaps the mood for photos was not there,
and perhaps it was simply because I wouldn't want to waste a single time
being together watching them, the ones I love so well.
Erm, I missed the 2nd BBQ and Grandma's house as I was at the other Grandma's house.
How desperately I wished I was there.



Anyway, I got this for the lastHappy Rabbit Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment