Saturday, August 6, 2011

grateful- for the porriage & dinner. 感恩。

photo by zixin, Aug2011

Chuyee's porridge.
Ingredients: 鸡蛋、皮蛋、咸蛋; bonus:干贝。
Though she ponteng the class today, but she came when the class ended, just to hand me the porridge. Looking into her eyes, I'm grateful that she is here. I won't care bout how others commenting on her, because I know who she is deep inside.


4th Sis's free dinner.
Venue: Kim Gary
This is the first time we meet for this semester. Though I feel a bit lost when she moved out from Sunway, I'm still happy to hear that she is doing well with her job. And she treated me using her salary just now. One day, I will use MY money to treat you too, I promised. Always love and miss you.


There are 2 things that are essential to keep me alive: FOOD and SLEEP, I had the previous one oledi and so next, I will be gone to bed very soon after this.

For the meals, for the love, Thank you.
感恩。

No comments:

Post a Comment