Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why say that?

There was time when I passed by the lingerie shops and I wondered, how on earth these small pieces of fabrics can go up to hundreds? You're wearing inside and no one will gonna see it (exclusive to some cases), why spend so much on them? Until one day, sis answered my question by saying: "Be good to our bodies. Even if no one else appreciate them, at least we love them more than anything."

photo by zixin,Aug2011,Monash Women's office


I'd happily say that : I love myself. And it has nothing to do with the word 'female' or 'women'. Everyone has the rights to be loved, both men and women. So guys, you can now take a board and write on it:
LOVE YOUR BODY LOVE YOURSELF :)


And there was this annual charity event held in Monash. It was a good deed after all, to raise funds helping those unfortunates. A slogan caught my attention :

I choose not to discriminate

Besides contributing 10 bucks, I've done nothing. So, I think I should keep my mouth shut.


When you say: I choose not to discriminate; what actually have you said about yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment