Thursday, March 24, 2011

20th. finally.

First and more most, I'm grateful that my parents bring me down to this world.
The story began since the night when they *....* and 'boob!', there was me >:)
In return of that, they earned a clever+gorgeous+cute+brilliant daughter.


Eva&Chai&YanHui&Carrie&Nguyen got me a DIY Spongy-Nestle Choc Icecream-Cake !


The BAnana-Cakegy bought by all sis. *the sweetness seeps in very deeply.


10years ago, when I 1st stepped into my 2nd decade--
(why 2nd? 1st: 0-9 ; 2nd: 10-19 ; 3rd: 20-29; just now only I came out with this calculation), where was I and what did I do?
Can't remember. But it must be something lame I guess.
So, 10 years after the 2nd decade, here I am. Fresh twenty. what a sad case
The candles on cake had greatly declined to 2. big fat candles
But hey, no hard feelings. 才怪


Cake for grandpa whose B'day(by lunar calender) coincidentally fall on the same day as mine.


Dear 20-year-old me,

You have come this age where people will stop calling you young lady instead of ArGirl.
Being alive can be hard sometimes, but do promise me to survive through.
Go do anything that you like, but no regrets after that.
Perfection of life is not about what you have, but how you see things that you owned.
You're rich that you're loved by so many.
Love you always.


Thank you Stefanie&ChiewTing, for sleeping with me on my 1st 20-year-old night.



P/s:
oh, I need to officially thank STEVE & KAR-MEN & GRACE.
Thanks for the calls (international calls cost a lot), I never ever expect it.
Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. oppsie.....my international call is free....
    >.<.....i got free few minutes every month....hahaha.....

    anyway....its because i m "trying" to do something i failed to do all the time....remembering birthdays (still not good at it).....mayb 4 me its no big deal, but if its something 4 others, its worth a shot....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =='' no wonder, i thought u so yiaksei, calling me in the middle of the night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhh....ur middle of the night is not mine ok!!!....i wake up early early ok.....i summore set alarm!!.....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha....actually i wake up early to go class also....hiak hiak hiak....=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. did i tell u i'll stranggle u when u appear in front of me? u better don't come bc !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha....relax relax....i did change my schedule a little bit just to wish u happy birthday though....=p....see....i soooooo honest.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. its not geh geh.....its honesty....u can't find anyone as honest as me d....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete