Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Next time, I'll remember to ask .

Looking out the window, I couldn't find those familiar views.
Look around, well, stranger faces. (though I don't really know much people here)
Something went wrong, the stupid brain told me.

Picking up the phone, then realized the credit was not much left.
"I think I got the wrong bus" a message was typed and sent to her.
"Where the driver go?" she asked and she was at SunU.
"I don't know. I saw Casa Subang in front, but now the bus went the other way"
"Where are u?"
"I don't know".........and I think I almost cried at that time.
With no mood listening to music, Ipod off.

Don't know how far the bus had gone, it stopped and few students got down.
"er....where is this bus going?" finally I asked 1 of the strangers.
" SS(@#%^&%), to the Bazar pasar there.."

"@#$%&^*^$#@!!%^"

Getting down the bus, in the middle of some pasar, in the middle of some taman housing area.
Nice, where should I go?
She called me few times, but I didn't hear.

Then, I found another she from Maldives, same case as mine.
Things didn't get any better.
When we finally reached the junction that the bus just came from,
standing in front of the traffic lights, we had totally no idea which way to go.

No words can really tell the feeling of mine at that time.

Don't know after how long walking from side to side around the exact same point, finally a taxi stopped and took us back to college.

And bla bla bla, I ended up walking back from college.


"I reach liao. Safe n sound" message sent to her phone.
Phone showing 7.10++pm.


This is not the city where those who care for me are around.
These are not the roads that I used to drive along.
Being directionless in this city is fatal.
The feeling of being helpless is really hopeless and frightening.


The new semester is neither good or bad.
Classes going on as it usually does.
Just the recent 1st class, memories of Ibrahim pop out of no where.
With Stefanies kicking my legs under the desks, snatching my Jacob's kiam pia.
And also Yiming's egg/ham bread, Haoliang's bak pau.
Boon and Grace in front of me.
Wynnie dropping over for gossips.
Steve coming over and his gang making troubles and noises.
Oh, and Vijay epiphyt-ing in my class.
So and so.awwwww.

Things will go on as in how it should be going on.
And I'm playing a role of errrrrr.........er..., a passer by.

All I need to do is to live a life and stay alive.
Good or bad, life goes on.



听听李宗盛的歌,成熟稳重、像是经过时间洗礼的词句和声音;
听听来自另一个阶层的故事,其实现在的这些……没什么啦。

3 comments:

  1. haha....i got lost too when i was here....n worst....no one to call....no idea of any place at all....all i could do is to ask the bus driver which told me to take so and so to so and so and switch to so and so which cannot enter into my brain fully....what i do is....keep asking....n i know the peribahasa is correct....malu bertanya, sesat jalan(not sure is exactly this though)....but didn't take it as a bad day though...we learn from it...and i learn that always ask the driver 1st if we are not sure....and after that, i never got lost anymore....so it was actually a good day 4 me....=b

    ReplyDelete
  2. There goes with your optimism again =="
    Well, it was not a very bad day of mine too (it was not the 1st time I got lost), but i just hate it when things become helpless at that particular time, I don't like the feeling.
    That was my hostel shutter bus, yet still I got the wrong 1, and it's hard to tell u: I won't get lost again... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....its not optimism ....its "naturalism".....lolzzz...

    ReplyDelete