Sunday, March 13, 2011

The early surprise

Charlotte Tang !!!
In case some of you may not know who she is, well, she is a damn cool friend of mine.
Currently studying some multimedia related course,
and I dare to say she has great talent & potential in her future career.
She is brilliant in her own way of expressing thoughts and feelings ever since primary days.
And what makes I like her so much is: patience that she has for all friends.

Though I know it's very kolot, I still wanna say: cha, Friends Forever !!



Look, what she brought for my 20th b'day present. (not the pillow la)

What a surprise to open up the envelope and found this piece of thing in it.
With the lyrics of the song too!
How much time have you spent for searching the photos & lyrics and to compose out all this?


OhmyMamAa....I LOVE IT !!
I'm really touched :')

Thank you so much *hugs and kisses

1 comment:

  1. wah, a post about me, this is a first, thank you thank you ;)

    nice to know that you love the present, heheheh!!! i did spent some time finding a nice picture and quote for it. I'm happy that you are happy with the present, that's the whole purpose of a birthday gift anyway! ;)

    and yupp, we'll be friends forever!

    ReplyDelete