Friday, April 30, 2010

smile every morning =)

Haven't update my blog for sometimes.
Few silly thinking of me makes me sick these days. I have been so upset till I idiot-ly deactivate my facebook.
ANNOUNCEMENT here, Zixin Lim Facebook account has been deactivated temporary. Sorry for any inconvenience that it may cause-->though i can't see any<--

Thank you Stefanie.
thousands thousands of thanks, seriously.
Thank you for being there when i need u.

Thank you Looi.
really thank you for the motivation =)

i like these ppl. ppl that will be always concern bout u.ppl that will sense yr unhappiness even if u didn't say it out.ppl who try their best show their care for u.
i feel sorry for those who don't know how to care for others.i will try my best to care bout them, don't worry.

like Looi's latest post:SMILE;DON'T FORGET TO SMILE =)
people should SMILE more. Smile, every morning and have a great start for the whole day =)

Now i m in my uncle's house with my lovely aunt(uncle's wife), cousin-->ziying n zijun. just notice how much i love them. love their smile.



my uncle is not back yet. so late liao. i shall greet him later =)

FEELING SO RELAX NOW. STABLE-FAST-EFFICIENT-STREAMIX-LINE with YUMMY LAKSA.
don't jealous. ^^

btw, don't miss me, my lovely L in Casa Subang A-03-05 room3 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment