Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just a brief thought

Things are made in tremendous kind.
Each has different kind of colour,texture,size, so and so.
Humans, as well, are born to be different from one another.
Not to talk about genetics and physical appearance;but
nationalities,ethnics, family-backgrounds and of course individuals' likes & thoughts.
Something that is meaningful/important for one may not be as it is for the other.
Respect others, as mum always tell me to.

And always, there is voice in me which gently it reminds me:

Never ever view others' world with your own eyes.


Photo taken from my window this evening. Beautiful, isn't it?



Ohya, I may not have good command of English.
Please allow me to have errors. TQ.
*and I do learn about my native language.

No comments:

Post a Comment