Friday, October 8, 2010

When we talk.


朋友别哭
歌手:吕方 曲:林慕德 词:李敏

有没有一扇窗 能让你不绝望
Is there a window? Opens with hope to you
Many windows I see from the sight of the window in front of you now,
those windows of rooms in the opposite block of Casa Subang.
Different colours of curtains, variant kind of clothings,
and sometimes different colours of bras & underwears, hanging at the window.
Have I see the people staying in the rooms?nah, seldom.

看一看花花世界 原来象梦一场
Have a look at the metropolis; You'll see it's just a dream
Looking around. Sunway is a beautiful city.
Colours of buildings, cars and people.
Try to look out of the window in the middle of the night.
You see lights, from buildings and cars. It's awesome.
And it would be better only if I could wake up in my own bed the next day.
the bed here hurts my back.

有人哭 有人笑
Some cry; Some laugh
I see you cry, sometimes. and your face smiles and laughs, most of the time.

有人输 有人老
Some have lost; Some have grown old
I see you seldom be a winner, but always a loser.
You tried to hold, but grab only the air.
Nothing stays unchanged, it seems.
another few more months, you and I are going into our 20-ies.

到结局还不是一样
Isn't it just the same ending?
Where will we end up in? few places according to what I know:
5 feets underground (most common and preferable),
a nice container in a temple or perhaps,
somewhere in between the air all over the places (which I prefer to go).
If I were to left a photo in a temple (mayb),
please ask those who love you to bring along green apples
and sunflowers (my favourites) when they pay us a visit.

有没有一种爱 能让你不受伤
Is there a sort of love? won't have you hurt
Love your parents, brother, cousins, relatives and friends, more.

这些年堆积多少 对你的知心话
Through these tears I have accumulated; countless intimate words
To you. Please, how many times I'll have to say:
eat less. sleep less. and work more.
less facebook, less Sunway Pyramids. and more studies.
Yes, I am talking to you, the one writting these.

什么酒醒不了 什么痛忘不掉
No one couldn't sober up; No pain lasts forever
You seldom have alcohols. seldom.
but Milo, very often. almost everyday.
In other words, Sugar, very often. almost everyday.
Nothing is forever. eternity is found no where.
you may end up one day, having sweet urine (it's diabetes they called it).

向前走 就不可能回头望
Move on and can never turn back
You have been here and it is for sure you missed something/somewhere.
Perhaps you can turn back, and sigh.
One day, you may be going back to your childhood time.
when you are old enough,
when the brain detards and losing control on every movement.

朋友别哭 我依然是你心灵的归宿
Don't you cry, for I'm still the destination of your heart
I am watching over you. and I will laugh my head off if I see you cry.
remember, I am watching over you, always.

朋友别哭 要相信自己的路
Don't you cry, please believe in the way you've chosen
You can cry when you are a daughter to the two old men,
when you are a sister to the elder brother.
But don't cry for others. your body needs water, don't waste.

红尘中 有太多茫然痴心的追逐
There are too many silly persues in the mundane life
It is getting heavy to have too much of dreams in the bag
when you coming all the way here.
don't be greedy, leave some of it behind. but leave some with you.

你的苦 我也有感触
I feel you, your sadness.
I feel you. I do. and I know you have grown fat.

朋友别哭 我一直在你心灵最深处
Don't you cry, for I have been always the one deep in your mind
I stay deep inside you.
and I do come out sometimes when I feel that you may need me.
nah, I am here now, writting to you, don't you know that?

朋友别哭 我陪你就不孤独
Don't you cry, for you will never be alone as I'll always accompany with you
As I say, I may come beside you.
Talk to me, when you feel alone. I promise to be a good listener. free of charge.

人海中 难得有几个真正的朋友
Real friends are rare in the boundless huge crowd
Hah! you have great friends. I see that.
I am glad to see you enjoy their company,
and I believe you are being a good company to them too.

这份情 请你不要不在乎
This friendship, please hold it by your side.
I will always be here. but you may not feel me very often.
Nice talk we had, see you next time.
Night-ie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment