Sunday, July 25, 2010

Port Dickson I

My Monash's 2nd week ended with an awesome day at Posrt Dickson :)
It was the Orientation Bash (24July) organised by the Monash University Student Association, in short, the MUSA.

The MUSA ppl were smart to make us pay the 50 bucks deposit when we 1st registered.
It was so a great-work to wake up at 7am on saturday. I would probably give it up if not for the 50 bucks -_____-!

We had our own team, team-mates, buddy so and so.
Unfortunately, i didn't bring along my camera..haiz..no photos are taken by me here.
The MUSA-ppl made us running here and there on the very+superb hot sand under the mighty Sun.
gosh, i almost dehydrated.

Anyway, it was fun.
Perhaps, i shall gonna go on with my super-monkey team-story another day with photos of them on that coming post.
That will be another great story :)

Just can't remember when is the last time I had ever gone into the sea water.
Supposingly I was not to get myself wet.
But these ppl. they were evil.
They dunk me into the water eventually.
I was all wet. from the shirt to the bra and to the panties .

Anyway, Thanks to them.
I had my 1st Banana-boat-ride!
It was fantastic! especially the last U-turn which dunk all of us into the water. Splashhhhhhhhhh~! here gone everyone into the sea ^^V


Just Love the sea :)





Had a lovely lovely beach trip yesterday. so much fun so much laugh.
Let us look forward for the nest trip :)



p/s:the consequence of getting into the water is to be whole-wet on the way back as I brought only a dry shirt to change. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment