Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flora Festival 2010

Read Xinpei's blog the other day and I'm just thinking whether should I post something similar too..and then..here it goes.

Flora Festival held at Putrajaya (10July)


I prefer flowers in bunches. not so much on those 'a' flower.



Anyway, 'a' flower sometimes look nice on it's own too. see this? it's the 'Orchid la' :)


Like this particular thing. it's a 'dono-name' in eng, but the direct translate from chinese is the 'pig-dragon-grass'.weird name isn't it? XD



After sometimes, we ppl felt hungry and helped ourselves at these stalls.
Well, it was the 1st time I saw these kinna lorries.
We do have some of these food-selling lorries at my hometown there, such as the Milo, Vitagen, Nestle Icecream lorry, but not these 'Branded'-lorries XD

Rasa Mas---->formerly known as Ayamas


uncle KFC


Pizza Hut


and this.. no food XD
This was a framework by a school participated in the what-ever-contest.
It was something,isn't it?


Then, we spent our time minggle around.
This was quite fun. Ziying wanted to try it with me, but I could foresee myself sinking into the water.Better stay away from the water..


Then, me and ziying got bored. and we started taking all sorts of nonsense-photos..


Think healthy. Think 100plus >:)



OooooooOoo, we liked the coconut tree very very much




I'm the king of the world *roarrrrrrrrrrr*



Stupid us do stupid things :)



I wonder whether should i name this post as 'Flora Festival' tho.
the random photos seemed to overtake the flowers.
Anyway, putrajaya is a beautiful place.
but it does cost our tax-payers a great amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment