Friday, July 9, 2010

tomorrow i m going sunway

I had a 5+3-hours-travel today.
5 hours from Sungai Petani to Bukit Jalil via the Highway Utara Selatan.
Just notice, our country does have many many many different types of tree along the highway. Perhaps, you can only view it from a higher angle.

From paddy fields, to rubber trees, then palm oils- pineapple plants- hutan banana trees, even durian trees.

Then, the bus went through a tunnel, in the middle-of-don't know where-on the highway, i recall what sinling told me last time when we went back home together.
she said: whenever i pass through this tunnel, i know, i m home.
just now, at that moment, I felt myself getting farrer and farrer from home.

The most-probably-2-year-old girl in front of me was sleeping quitely.
And me having the ipod playing Mayday's songs.
Btw, the red coloured(wondered why Transnational loves red so much) curtains could not block the sun(light?) from shinning in.
Soaking in the Sun(shineS?), i sent msg to my dad and mum, "m on the bus now. bye bye :) "
Dad replied: sweet dreams.

The rest 3 hours, LRT from Bukit Jalil-monorail from times square-Rapid U63 from KL Sentral, then walked from pyramid, finally reach the management office of Sun U apartment.

When one is alone, the mind likes to think. think of many things & ppl.
The 1 month-holiday(cukup cukup 1 month, 8/6 - 8/7), i did a lot of things.
Meaning-ful-or-less, all in.

Having ziying to sleep with me.
Having fun time in Kota Serang Semut, the paddy fields.
Having addicted to Korean drama, and a Hong Kong Series, 谈情说案. nice drama, go watch.

Having Very Very addicted to Mayday.
Concerts..blogs..interviewings. All related to them. I won't let go.

Having night time-drama-watching with dad and mum. (wondered how many nights left that I can sit down with them and watch drama together?)

Having friday-7am-breakfast wan tan mee, then go UTC market.
Having very funny time-seeing- my dad feeding his half-dog with 2 pieces of biscuits. that is neighbour's dog, but it always come over to eat my dad's biscuits, so it is now half-belonged to my dad liao.
my dad's half-dog

Just read Ashin's blog. and I m so happy that I have found my new hobby: reading ashin's blog.
there is a post regarding Jack-Rose-Titanic.
A phrase I found and I liked VERy much.

在97年後的此時,鐵達尼的傳奇,在悠悠歲月中劃下一個故事的句點。最後的女孩米爾維娜,終於也用完了她驚濤駭浪後的「剩下的人生」。

也許我們這一生,不會遇到什麼萬世悲鳴的驚濤駭浪,但每個人都能活得勇敢而飽滿,留下一張一張寫滿回憶精彩的照片。

剩下的人生還長著,請與我緩慢的航行,看著風景向前。

转载于 《阿信最爱 Mr June》

剩下的人生還長著,請與我緩慢的航行,看著風景向前。
The rest of life. is long enough for us to sail along and see the world.

p/s:Happy birthday to lovely sinling, my 4th sis.
May all yr dreams come true:)

No comments:

Post a Comment