Monday, May 17, 2010

a day.

i was to post this in mandarin,but i change my mind,use english instead.
--->nonsense, if not english, tak kan saya sekarang tulis Bahasa ar..k,forget bout it.



Morning;
i sat beside yanhui as usual; and listened to my cute ipod as usual. a Nigerian girl sat on my another side.she is pretty. not the face i m saying, it's her body. so pretty.and so unsual, i thought.
wearing a very LOW cut T-shirt,she turned her body 180 degrees to talk to her friends behind her. it pulled her shirt even LOWER. i din't look at her on purpose, trust me -___-'

she talked so loud, very loud, but i couln't really listen to what she was saying, for i was wearing my headset.i looked at this pretty girl.for a very long time.to observe her talking. but i can't make any sense of the dialog.

what i saw was the mouth....open-close-open-close-open-close;
po pek po pek po pek po pek po pek...
non-stop.



Afternoon;
i had McD today.unhealthy food, again.
McChicken, lunch hour - Rm6.25. cheap.
but i wanted to have more french fries. FRENCH FRIES-the potato strips.
so, i asked Alina ‘can i refill French Fries?’
and she told me: ‘no, u can't.'
so, i bought another FRENCH FRIES.large. Rm3.80.
in total,i spent 10 bucks in McD.

then, Chu yee went skating, me n Alina went for movie.
NIGHTMARE.
so bloody disgusting and shock-ing. i got shocked in every 10 minutes. but i didn't shout. no, i din't although i wanted to.

Ohya, i bought a present for mum's Birthday.
i want to make it a surprise.
--->will it still a surprise after i post this?



Night;
packed my bag.
charging my camera. for tmr we are having some fun with lovely Ms PAng,our math lecturer. she is a nice lady.like a mama.
oh, i made her a THANK YOU card.
and also for Ms Sangetha and Mrs DIana.
awesome lecturers, THANK YOU.

DIY card for lecturers;

DIY card for dear mum. 3 in 1. Mothers'day + Teachers' day + Birthday =D

It's her birthday today. dad bought her a cake. carpuccino cake. so good.
she offered me the cake,
‘u go buy 1 cake la, then celebrate with me together. i'll pay the cake for u when u come home later .' (-___-)''
------------->what should i say?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum~


oh this, i bought it yesterday. it is my favourite when i was young.very young.
dad's favourite too.
it was valueable that i would only be given 1 or 2 bars as award after i did something good.eg, sweap the floor, mop the floor, wash dish etc..
it might just cost 10cents or 20, but it meant a lot for me.

but sadly, when i happily teared out the wrapping papper, then only i realised it's MILK WATER CREAM ..
stupid,i wanted the CHOColate flavour 1.
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<

the big-round S U S U--->milk.
stupid me, mata sepet.

No comments:

Post a Comment