Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pulau Pangkor


Venue: Pulau Pangkor--->5 hours car+boat journey from Puchong
Date: 2 May 2010
Day: Sunday--->nice day, 2 days before my bio Evolution Topic Test.
Time: Morning-till-midnight


I went out with my lovely uncle,aunt & cousins on the Sunday that just passed.
and guess what, it was a spontaneous journey AGAIN..
last year, we spontaneously went to Lumut which took us 4 hours to reach, at which initially we just planned to send ziying to her friend's house at Kuala Selangor..and we spontaneously spent a night at Lumut,while my uncle spontaneously bought each of us :
towel,shorts,T-shirts,toothbrush,shampoo,toothpaste...

On the Lovely Sunday, we reached Pulau Pangkor,at which i thought uncle just wanted to drive us for breakfast..mana tau...

After the 4++ hours journey,we reached the jeti of Lumut.for rm10 per person,we got the boat ticket-->2 way ticket,go & back<--.
after bout half an hour, we reached the island.
It was a small island.so, conveniently, we rent a small car-->a blue KAncil.
my uncle was so excited that he shout here and there,jump up and down, trying out the SMALL car.
for your information, it was the 1st time he drove such a SMALL car. he drive BAJERO or AVANZA usually =.=
and my aunt bought 4ekor according the car number plate:2917. =.=

by filling a rm10 petrol-->the whole island has only 1 petrol station,and that is not Petronas, not Shell,not Esso nor Caltex, i cnt name it<---, we started our journey on the island..

the Sourvenier Shop
strange right? our 1st stop was at the sourvenier shop....er..we confused with the map actually, so we went the other way round..


the ex-Dutch Fort
the fort was built by those Dutch-man during those 1930s when they conquered the Malaya. and this is what is left today..
oh, ziying bought a turtle-shirt here and changed it on straight away =)


BEACH...aww~~

this is where we spent most of our time at. ziying and I were so excited to see the endless SEA..and busy taking photo XD



standing under the hot sun, soaking my legs into the salty-salty water..it was just fabulous =D

for that moment, i felt free.


the GuanYin Temple -->观音慈
nice


the donald duck and me XD


the Sate Factory

emm..sate and salty fish..

she found her siblings here XD


the Temple of Warriors--->战神祀(假如我没记错的话)

it is not so good to take photos on those dewa-dewi.it was unrespectful,according to some of the elders. so ,no photos for that..

Guess what. i went back to the olden days in China!!

and the GREAT WALL !!

it was the 'mini' great wall they called..it's cute :)


after loitering here and there, we almost used up all the rm10 petrol.so, we were so satisfied to give the car back to the owner..

8.30pm,the last trip of boat that we took to went back to the main land.

standing at the back of the boat,wind blew on my oily oily face. it was cool.
the 0.5 hour journey on boat allowed me to free my mind totally.
it was blank in my head-brain-mind. totally nothing.
stared blankly in the dark, i enjoyed the free-ness in me.

i love my uncle. i love my aunt. i love my cousins.
i love my dad and mum. i love my family.



p/s: i took all these photos using my lausy phone, as i conveniently forgot to bring along my camera..the photos still not bad ma..

No comments:

Post a Comment