Friday, May 28, 2010

hate public holiday, for the 1st time.

Well, I should be studying now. But I can't sit still until I finish this.
So, today is Wesak day. I went to the Buddhist Association today. Will tell bout that another day.

After Wesak thingy, I went to college's library. yeah, you may say that I'm gesi-gesi ('acting' in hokien) hardworking. Indeed, i am. walking all my way to college, everything was just fine; the whether was nice, not too hot, no rain, fine, fine, fine day.

so, where am i? ok, walking to college. For the 1st time, i wondered why were there so few cars in the car park? why the foyer so dark? why were there so few people.....?

and then, it came into my mind:
Wesak Day---> Public Holiday
and there i was. In the college,
Library OFF, college shutter bus OFF and worse,.... cafeteria OFF !!!

oh nvm, since i was there, i ma stay back and study at the foyer lo, i thought.it was 11am++
then, everything went fine..until..

# zixin, today public holiday. no bus. don't stay too late. now is going to rain liao.# from zoey.

okay..rain....2 minutes later, when i walked out to the bus stop, CHAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ...!! here come the rain.
Left with no choice, i went back to college again. it was 4pm ++

Sitting at the same place, the wind started to blow. then, it became darker and darker and finally, i saw lighting followed by thunder. and i could feel the rain on my face -___-~~

It was the ever 1st time i was scared of dark and thunder.

my mind started to work on itself:
shall i call sinling?my cousin staying at sunU apartment.but she was at brother-in-law-to-be's house...
or shall i call zijun? my cousin staying at Puchong. but it was not that good to ask him to fetch me back geh..
k, then how a bout wynnie? my friend staying in sunU resident. can i go tumpang 1 night? or christine? or alina? or...anyone..please.... =( it was so scary. what if the rain was not going to stop...?!

Or call Texi? or my mum? or stef? or yiming?
or shall i just simply ask any uncle or aunty( there were many uncleS and auntieS around ) to tumpang me...?

lots of Or-s went into my mind.

but, God still loves me. i think.
the rain stopped. it was 6pm++
i got back to casa subang, spending 1 and a half hour...public bus are few and slowwwwwwwww.

within the 2 hours of rainning, what had i done? study BIO?
.. go hell. nothing went into my mind at all.

So, the moral of the story is: Always keep track of the public holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment