Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A piece of ABC

Haven't written anything in english for quite some time. I just don't feel like writing ABC, for i was shot dead by my ENGLISH FINAL PAPER recently.

Mockingbird + Shawshank + Martin = Dead body of me.

It is a fact that i cnt deny that my ABC is not good.Speaking is still ok, but to write proper essays, no no, my essays never look nice.
Then, i start wondering bout those ABC posts. OMGoodness, those are so ________. u can fill in any words that represent BAD.

I find me acting stupid in writting these ABC. i just cn't tell out the real thoughts. vocabs are simple, grammar lousy, sentance structure corrupted, my whole piece of work cacat.
This is the major reason for me to abandon ABC. i feel so small.

But; but,
there are always so many 'but's in our lives =)
but, i came across something that triggers me to conduct my ABC just now.

It is the VIJAY's blog. the canggih english that he possess, is something that i will never reach in my whole life =(
but, again-->but<--;
but he links me in --->JERSIN<--
It's me. I wonder why he ever use jersin =.=
the point is: if i were to forever write in mandarin, how would he and my some other friends to read my blog?
and trust me, i am not that kinna person who wants to keep their blogs secretly. anything that so--->secret<--- should never be revealed in public at the very 1st place. anything that is told, will be known by all at the end. no matter how.

I want to share my thoughts and life, especially with friends that i seldom meet now.
How r u guys doing?
Hope everything is fine.

That's it. me , here, writting in ABC.
My eyes are tired, after hours staring at the screen...
Time to sleep, nights ppl.
Nights Mayday.

No comments:

Post a Comment