Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Road Not taken (choices)

Morning, shoes or slippers? I picked slippers.

Chu yee asked, lunch now(11am++) or later? I said 'now' la.

After getting Zoey's msg, take the ticket or leave it? It's Mayday Concert....I left it, after long struggling between Desire & Money. I chose Money.

Eva's msg: Can teman me to meet my friends at mid valley next tuesday? I was suppose to go Sungai Wang with xiaoying and the gang...between the 2, i chose to teman EVA.

In front of the auto-machine, Nescafe or Milo? I press Nescafe's button.

Zoey msg: Going to Ms Pang's house. Coming or not? I said no. for i have my 'Evolution' to go.

In facebook, friend requests: accept or ignore? I ignored it. for i didn't even know them.

Zijun called: want to go movie tonight? Prince of Persia wor ; Movie or BIO? i picked Bio.


.....In 1 day, how many choices that i need to make? how many things that i need to give up for i can't take both choices at 1 time?.....

but today is a fine day.
although i can't make it to Mayday concert, dad promised me to teman me for movieSSSS :)
although i can't make it to watch Prince of Persia, zijun promised me to teman me for movieSSSS :)
and eva promised me for FOOD.wakakakaka~

and out of sudden, i thought of this song:

《选择》-林子祥&叶倩文 ; 'Choices' -by Sally Yeh & George Lam
they were once husband and wife.will they ever regret for doing such decision to get married and to divorce? only they know themselves.

aha, i think of my lovely brother and cousin(sanjie)too.
they once sang this song together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment